(Except Pb./Pbi. Univ. and P.S.E.B.)

  • Must apply for Eligibility Certificate through office within a month. For that they will have to submit.
  • Original Certificate and Detailed Marks Certificate.
  • Original Migration Certificate/Eligibility Form
  • Official Certificate of category like SC/BC and Punjab Domicile.
  • Eligibility fee.
  • Should submit the above documents even if they have passed the lower examination from Punjab/Punjabi University or P.S.E.B.
  • Will have to submit in addition to above documents, the Admit Card and Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended if she has passed lower examination from Bihar Secondary Education Council, Patna.
  • Will have to clear fifth subject of the group chosen within a year if passed the lower examination from National Open School, New Delhi otherwise the provisional admission will be cancelled.